BBB Followers

Monday, April 13, 2015

Embroidery by TPI


Kelsey Hanning is the GO TO lady to get your Embroidery done. A couple of weeks ago, I had the great honor of talking to her about her job. And for the record - she's nuts about serving folks. I am so not kidding. I love that about her, it gives her business strength - but it is the customer service that stuck out for me. She helped me decide on a couple of items I personal need done for my own store Bubble Boy Boutique and if I remember correctly she's been doing this for 12+ years (and she is young which really got me excited - because this means we are going to get a TON more of out of her before she retires - that is IF she retires)...

There physical location is 3000 E Seltice Way in Post Falls, Idaho 83854.
Their service is huge so you'll want to contact her directly for quotes and information at TPIVinyl@frontier.com

Give her shout out! There is no challenge she won't take on for a project!

1 comment:

  1. Free-motion machine embroidery can be time-consuming. Since a standard sewing machine has only one needle, the operator must stop and re-thread the machine manually for each subsequent color in a multi-color design. He or she must also manually trim and clean up loose or connecting threads after the design is completed.

    Custom Embroidery Digitizing

    ReplyDelete