Elf Spaghetti and Maple Syrup Pancakes RecipeI found this recipe on SKGaleana. This recipe was inspired by the Movie Elf who loved Spaghetti and Syrup. However, as a human I prefer breakfast with syrup not dinner. That is why I find this recipe so brilliant, because pancakes are delicious with syrup!
How to make:
2 Cups of flour
4 Tablespoons sugar
4 Teaspoons baking powder
1 Teaspoon Salt
4 Tablespoons Butter, melted
2 cups of milk
1/2 cup Maple Syrup
1. sift together The Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, and sugar.
2. Whisk together the wet ingredients (eggs, butter and milk) in a separate bowl
3. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir together.
4. Using a funnel, Pour batter into a condiment bottle
5. Lightly squeeze the bottle over a preheated pan or griddle in circular motion
6. Allow the pancakes to cook for 3 minutes and carefully flip (the edges are fragile)
Cook for another 1-2 minutes
7. Serve with Maple Syrup (YUMM)