BBB Followers

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Jeanne Bruner is about Spirit Lake Spirit for our 2015 Summer Events

A couple of weeks ago, I had the great honor of having lunch with Jeanne over at the White Horse Saloon Bar & Grill ... During this lunch, I had a great chance to learn about our new town (remember we've only been a resident of Spirit Lake since Oct 14th 2014).

Sitting back today and thinking about our chat - I wish I had paid more attention to band back in the day. Clarinet is not what you call Rock material but all the same I wish I had paid more attention to the history of music.

As our 2015 Summer Events are coming up. I've come to realize just how hard she works and what all has to go into it. AMAZING and PASSION is what you need to pull off these events.

The Spirit Lake Area Chamber of Commerce will be posting all events on their facebook fanpage so that it is at your fingertips any time. And if your a business owner in the Spirit Lake AREA (Bayview, Priest River, Athol, Rathdrum) you can join. just click here http://www.spiritlakechamber.com/


As our 2015 Event start to kick in - I would like to speak as a friend and as Bubble Boy Boutique owner a big hearty thanks for all the hard work you put into our town. You are such a positive role model and it's going to be a blast working with you. HONORED by you greatly!! Music Legends right here in Spirit Lake, Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment