BBB Followers

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Essential Idaho Mom

First Make and take of the new year! I'm a total dork, but I'm always dousing stress away on myself before these classes! I don't know why I get nervous, they're always a blast! !! @bubbleboyboutique
https://www.facebook.com/essentialidaho
Thank you Ann for teaching another wonderful Make And Take class - I honest to goodness wish you taught here everyday because of the scents you put out. Energize is what we feel the entire time you are here at Bubble Boy Boutique so if your in Spirit Lake, Rathdrum, Priest River, Blanchard, Newport or any of the local town areas - come stop by or call us for our next class. 

Again thank you Young Living for hosting your 2nd class with us and look forward to your end of Jan class.

No comments:

Post a Comment