BBB Followers

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Business to Business Growth and Support

Bubble Boy Boutique LLC out of Spirit Lake, Id so depends on The Social Media Mama for a number of business matters.With 2015 here and upon us - its time to get up off our ASS and work hard. Yes, I said just that... I have put to much money and stock into this dream and I AINT failing.... I work 12-15 hours a day and I still go home with homework. But with 2015 here, I won't have to do so any longer thanks to http://www.thesocialmediamama.com/ and their backup support go to for quick tips on their FACEBOOK FANPAGE ....

We'd also like to welcome child #4.... The Social Media Mama just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last week and she is already back at work. So give this hard working Mama a shout out and get your quotes in so you don't have to work as hard as I did in 2014.... They are fast and do follow up to keep you on track (my number 1 need)...


No comments:

Post a Comment